Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, April 14, 2005

To Be Clear

When I said I didn't like kids, I meant I don't like kids the same way I don't like people. I like persons, I dislike people. I like a child, but not kids. See the difference? I dislike the nameless masses of annoying and the ignorant. Once I get to know you, I often get to like you. Until then, I just assume you're an idiot and work around you, saves time. It's nothing personal, it's just how I am. So the same thing applies to kids. As a rules, I try not to touch them or let them touch me. They are loud and dirty and get into things that they shouldn't. But, my friends kids are all family. I know them and I can see the good points and I like them. It's only when they're anonymous do I hate them. Those nameless brats lying on the floor, kicking their heels when they don't get the cereal they want. So that should clear things up. I like persons, I hate people. I like a child or children I know, I hate the brats I run into public. Now you have to ask yourself, do I know you? Toby update: He had a split on his pad that seems to have gotten infected and he was limping pretty bad. We took him to the vet and got him some meds but he has to wear one of those cones around his neck so he'll leave his paw alone. He hates it and I know he's just miserable but it must be done. Poor little guy. And what would it mean to say, that, "I loved you in my fashion"?

2 Comments:

  • Avi's relieved that you may actually like him, or may just not dislike him... He was pretty worried.

    Katie had to wear the satellite dish once. She didn't enjoy it so much. But it was certainly a lot more entertaining than "Must See TV".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2005 12:52:00 PM  

  • This is so humiliating.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2005 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home