Hell's Not So Bad

Monday, April 11, 2005

C is for Carrot

Hear about this? Tragic. They should just make a new muppet called WinsorPilates Monster. I had a great weekend. My little sister was in town and we got to see her and her son. He's cute. I don't like kids, as a rule, but I like him a lot. I really like to listen to the radio in the morning. I listen to 96.3FM which is KXRK in the Salt Lake Metro area. The show is called Radio From Hell. I listen every morning. My wife got me a shower radio so I can listen whilst I wash. So anyway, I was flipping through the April MaximumPC and I saw the Radio Shark. I had seen this previously but had forgotten all about it. I was reading how it's an AM/FM USB antenna that you can use to listen to the radio and even record stuff. Neat. How much would you pay for something like that? Not $70. That's what they're going for. Oh well. Toby update: He got into the bathroom trash and ran around the house with a Q-tip. He was squirted with the water bottle, a lot. He's now all wet and hiding in his blanket. Grass is greener without the pain, I think that I’m changing but I’m just the same

2 Comments:

  • You don't like kids? Gasp! :)

    Did you see how CNN had a poll for a bit asking people if they thought Cookie Monster should lay off the cookies?

    Last time I knew, 78 percent of those who took the poll thought he should keep on eating them. I agree. Gotta have the cookies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2005 10:42:00 AM  

  • Yeah, well, why don't you tell them about the other day when Heather had to spray you with the spray bottle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home