Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yummy

So we had a barbecue dinner last night. It was fantastically delicious. I had a porterhouse steak that was about one and a half inches thick. I'm guessing it was about a 24oz-er. We also had mashed potatoes, rolls, a real nice salad, and vegetable shiskababs. Those were comprised of green and red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and sweet pearl onions. We grilled those on the barbecue, also. I'm still full. Afterwards we watched a movie and relaxed. It was a great day, really. I was very content. Tonight we'll probably swing by to visit my parents and little sister. Play some Skip-Bo or something. Everyone in the family plays Skip-Bo and many of us are very competitive. It's actually a wonder there haven't been any stabbings. Toby update: Toby is not a fan of the new furniture but he has taken to using his little bed more. It's one of those fleecy things that looks very warm and comfortable. It's between the mini fridge and the comfy chair in a little sheltered nook. I think he likes having his own space. The worst part was hitting the ground. Not the feeling so much as the sound.

3 Comments:

  • Now I want a steak...ummmm...steak

    By Blogger Tracy, at 4/06/2005 03:43:00 PM  

  • It's all about the cave, man, the cave.

    And where's my steak? Am I not your best friend?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2005 09:54:00 PM  

  • Good great, man. No wonder you're still full as of this writing -- you ate an entire cow!

    Sounds like a great birthday. Glad to hear it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2005 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home