Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The End Of An Era

We picked up a new couch yesterday. New to us. A friend of my aunt is moving to St. George and getting rid of a lot of furniture so we got a new couch. It's one of those extra long four cushion jobs. It's nice. I don't think the previous owners ever sat on it. We also got a new comfy chair. All nice stuff. But it's kind of sad because the old stuff is very comfy. It was basically a frame full of pillows. It was a kryptonite couch. You sat in it and it sucked your strength away. But it was getting a bit worn. A lot worn, actually. I'm not supposed to even post a picture because it used to be a kind of cream color, now it's more grey. I'll miss you, comfy couch. Toby status: Taking a last morning nap on the old couch before it's gone. With all life has to offer,there’s so much to be enjoyed but the pleasures of insomnia are ones I can’t avoid

4 Comments:

  • I take off my hat and bow my head to the comfy couch...

    But hey -- enjoy the new one in the meantime.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2005 08:55:00 AM  

  • Oh, yes. the new one is very nice. And I especially like the new comfy chair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2005 10:59:00 AM  

  • I'm just sleeping on the old couch because I know it's unlikely you'll even think about letting me on the new one. I know how you people are.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2005 03:09:00 PM  

  • You are referring to the old couches downstairs? Man, how many hours of Samurai and Sci-Fi has been watched from that couch?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2005 04:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home