Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What A Mess

I'm sitting in the school library at the moment. There is a kid at a computer across and down from me who I'm almost positive is not a student. He looks 12. He brought his lunch from the Student Building with him. He's got some sort of chicken and mashed potatoes deal going on and he's, apparently, unfamiliar with the use of a fork. He's eating most of the chicken AND potatoes with his hands. At least he licks them before he goes back to the keyboard. Watching makes me want to bathe in disinfectant. Toby status: When I left him he was asleep on the couch, but earlier this morning he was trying to hide his new rawhide bone in the couch. He would pull the back cushions away then try to push them back into place after his bone was hidden back there. He wasn't making much progress. If painting is creating, then I'm just erasing. A crystal clear canvas is my masterpiece.

3 Comments:

  • Why do I feel like everyone is watching me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 11:20:00 AM  

  • Ah, Keyboard licking good.
    Toby's just trying to use the couch as a substitute for not being able to bury the bone outside.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 04:39:00 PM  

  • Since I forgot to leave my name on the last post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 04:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home