Hell's Not So Bad

Monday, February 13, 2006

RSS

I've decided that rss is a good. What is RSS you ask? It's short for Really Simple Syndication. The idea is that you have a sort of feed (you can think of it like a live bookmark) that is created from the content of your site. People then subscribe to the feed with an rss reader and then they get the most recent changes. This works really well for blogs and news sites that change content daily, if not hourly. Right now I'm using Sage, a Firefox extension as my rss reader. I recommend you try it out. If nothing else, it makes reading it very simple for me to keep up on 10+ blogs every day.

2 Comments:

  • Is this a challenge for me to start posting 17 times a day to see if you can keep up? :D

    Just kidding. I'd never get any real writing done...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2006 09:36:00 AM  

  • How about an even 15 times then?

    By Blogger Kaplin, at 2/14/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home