Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, February 03, 2006

In my day...

I used to post here once a day. Sometimes twice! I would post through 5 feet of snow, both ways! I had to fight off dinosaurs to make a post, but I did it. Nowadays I'm part of the slacker generation and I'm lucky to get in one post a month. Ah well. This week I watched Donnie Darko for the first time. I loved it. I've never had a fear of bunny rabbits, but after Frank I was thinking about developing one. And yes, I do believe in time travel.

5 Comments:

  • your welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought you might like it.

    By Blogger Psycho, at 2/04/2006 09:11:00 PM  

  • I love that fucking movie you SLACK ASS!

    By Blogger Baron Samedi, at 2/09/2006 12:56:00 PM  

  • I know I slack.

    I saw the original. I listened to no commentary. I remain pure.

    By Blogger Kaplin, at 2/10/2006 10:44:00 AM  

  • You only just saw it???

    I only talk about it on my jounal like every other day... :).

    FYI -- don't listen to the director's commentary, especially on the director's cut. Some people should just not talk about their work.

    Which version did you see?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 10:46:00 AM  

  • You should check out the director's cut now. Really.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home