Hell's Not So Bad

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My god! It's full of stars!

My friend Harold is in the National Guard. Right now he's helping clean up in New Orleans and he's been there for at least the past month. While he's gone I've been picking up his mail, and this week that included a package from Dell. He went and bought himself an XPS laptop. Now, for those of you who don't know, this is along the lines of the Alienware laptops. It's a mobile gaming machine. It has a 17 inch display, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD and a screaming video card. And right now it's in my hot little hands. He said I could opened it up and check it out. (I was going to if he said it was ok or not) The display on this thing is awesome. If you're looking for a desktop replacement laptop then this is your machine. So choice, if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home