Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm officially moving

Dear Blogger, This is really hard for me since we've been together for over a year. When we started out together we were perfect for each other. I felt like we were both entering a brave new world and we would explore it together. But I feel that while I've grown, you have not. Your features used to be enough for me, but as I've experienced more on the web, your features have stayed the same. Your spell check still doesn't know the word Blogger. It's not you, it's me. I've changed too much. I still want us to be friends, though. We've had some great times and I will always remember them and how much you've taught me, but it's time to move on. I hope you find someone new that will make you happy. Still with love, Hobbes PS - My new address is http://akanthos.wordpress.com Please update any links and bookmarks accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home