Hell's Not So Bad

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Stupid Shoes

Damn. I was already having a complex with the fact that my phone is smarter than me and now this. Shoes with microprocessors. So not only do they have blogs, they have video blogs. V-blogs sound really cool, I just wish I had a digital video camera. Then I could assail you with wacky images on a daily basis. For now, you'll just have to be settled with this and these. Toby update: No more cone. He's free to run about and we'll be back to the old routine. His paw is doing much better. You can tell it's still a little sore when you watch him go down the stairs, but he is in much better spirits and is playing again. Tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away but something in our minds will always stay

2 Comments:

  • You didn't tell me you, Ryan and Beau could break dance...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/2005 01:54:00 PM  

  • You didn't tell Maggie that Ryan and I were dancers in Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo?
    And I thought you were proud of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2005 08:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home