Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Confession Time

One of my favorite people on the planet is Joss Whedon. I love Firefly, Angel and I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I own every season. Yup, all seven. Plus five seaons of Angel. But this isn't about him. It's about this. You know with some movies that you shouldn't buy the DVD right away because there's a better release coming soon. But I didn't know that this extends to buying TV on DVD. This 40 disc set (excuse me, I thought you said 40 disc set (yes, yes I did say 40. Four zero.) Oh, well I was confused because that's a hell of a lot of DVDs in one set. (Yes. Yes it is.)) will be releasing November 15th and will run about $200 USD. But you can pre-order it from Amazon for about $140 USD. I did have an iPod dock on my Christmas list, but that AND all the socks and underwear have been crossed off and this has been scrawled in their place. Good lord, I think I have an addiction.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home