Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ready, Set, Sleep

I have not been able to shake the feeling that I missed a weeks worth of sleep. I go to bed a little early and I get up on time, but it just won't go away. I guess this is a sign that I've abandoned my faithful friend and I should seek him out. Mt Dew!? Come back! Seriously, though. I'm so looking forward to the break. I take my last final the 8th and Fall semester starts the 24th. In the mean time I'll be going camping/hiking at Wheeler Peak in Nevada for 3 days (great place), and driving up to Washington state for no particualer reason with Harold. We love a good road trip. Too bad the weekend I have to do it isn't earlier or later. Earlier and we could have gone to Defcon, the hackers convintion in Vegas. Later and we could go to PAX in Seattle. It's just not fair. But I guess I'll just take the vacation I can get and be happy. I havne't had a "guys trip" since Ryan, Beau and myself went to Wizards LA. Now THAT was a fun trip. I like Wizards, but they do seem to be trying to muscle in on other cons recently. Well, stuff like this will now be blogged about at The Rule of Three Toby update: Well, he gets his stitches out today. They say it's just a quick proceedure and he'll be in and out. I'm not sure how they're going to remove stitches so close to his mouth without him freaking out. He's never bit anyone, but he just might if he felt that threatened while being restrained. Memories erased and burned and scarred Trade in ya history for a VCR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home