Hell's Not So Bad

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

While I was out

I got back into town yesterday at about 3:45 am. Not too bad. We made it as far as Hood River Oregon before arcing back towards Utah. I have a full road trip report coming later today or tomorrow morning. I was going to blog each day to my PDA and just post them all when I got back, but I got stuck playing Hotshots Golf on Harold's PSP the whole time. Now I need to buy a damn PSP. But I did want to mention some of the things that happened while I was away. When I was watching the news yesterday it appears I missed a lot of stuff. Some people drowned in a cave somewhere in Utah Valley. President Bush stopped by. And I missed a perfectly good party. But the good news is Jumpboot Jr II was born. As far as the "rave" being broken up, X96 was taking calls from people who were there and others who are stupid this morning on the Radio From Hell program. You can download the show in it's entirety here.

1 Comments:

  • Papa Hobbes!! I be wait’in for you!! Yo be da one dat summon Papa Bones wit da cybermancy. You be da one wit da dead man dust in yo lungs! You need to be let’in me come see you at dis game we be get’in to watch da sacrifice of dis soul!

    By Blogger Baron Samedi, at 8/23/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home