Hell's Not So Bad

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

View Hallo

Today was an important step in our...burgeoning...relationship. I told you I'd be posting and hopes were high. I have delivered. Let's move on, shall we? I got all the way to school for my one class. Fought the masses to find a parking spot and walked the 40 miles that was in between my car and the building my class is in only to find that there is no class today. Seriously, would it kill anyone to send an email when we know these things? A paper sign on the door is not what I'd expect from a CIS professor. I mean, he can write his own OS and/or programming language but he can't click two buttons and type out "NO CLASS TODAY" and then click send? WTF? In other news, my term paper is coming along. I had been rather worried about it but I remembered that the essay I did for English earlier was on the same author and an excerpt from the same book. I did this on purpose so I wouldn't have to do tons of research. Lucky for me I recalled that before I did the reading and research a second time on a new subject. Sometimes the obvious escapes me. Toby status: I played fetch with him before class today, when I left he was curling up on the couch to nap. Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time. It's easy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home