Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, February 18, 2005

Wish I was there

A local radio show is broadcasting from Maui thhis morning. They had a contest to bring some listeners with them, but I never win anything. Sounds nice, though. I'm glas it's Friday. Friday with a three day weekend around the corner. I do have a dentist appointment on Monday, but no class. Yeah! Heather doesn't have to go to work, either. We're going to do some serious relaxing. Toby status: Chewing a rawhide bone. Seems pretty intent on it. When the world is running down you make the best of what's still around

1 Comments:

  • I thought you should know:

    CarrollBlog 02.21

    "You have to cross the river first before you can tell the crocodile he has bad breath."

    Chinese proverb
    -- Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/21/2005 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home