Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Delay of Game

Sorry about yesterday. I was feeling like crap in the AM. I got home and had to wait out a headache before working on a ton of homework. I worked on that until Heather came home and then we hung out and ate some pizza while we watched Hunt for Red October. Heather loves submarine movies. It was nice to spend a little quiet time together, seeing as how I dropped her off at the airport this morning. She has a business conference in New Orleans and she'll be gone until Sunday. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I'll be able to survive. I have no one to help me tie my shoes in the morning. I just know that I'll show up at school tomorrow with untied shoes, mismatched socks and my pants on backwards. Ah well. Toby status: He was a bit clingy when I left for class this morning. I spent some extra time playing with him when I got home. He's sleeping under my desk, at the moment. You make me feel like I could fly, so high

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home