Hell's Not So Bad

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Screw you, Jack Frost

There is ice everywhere. It's nice when winter actually feels like winter, you know, with snow and all. But this recent snowfall seems more like a 9th inning rally. I know it's technically still winter, but it's been such nice weather for so long that I'm ready for spring. The fact that I'm not feeling too good may be a contributing factor. I took some pictures of the campus all covered in snow, I'll post those as soon as I get home. I'm in the CIS lab at the moment. We're looking for new ways to crash Java. The way the language is written, you get a lot of compiler errors, but fewer runtime errors. We decided that if you want to crash the system with panache, you use C++. Toby status: Well, he's at home while I'm at school, so I assume he's asleep on the couch. But I suppose that he could be in the kitchen making cake or a souffle. If you wanna kiss the sky you better learn how to kneel

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home