Hell's Not So Bad

Saturday, February 05, 2005

*cough*....*hack*....*sneeze*....*sniff*

I'm sick. Not sick of school, at least not yet. No, I've contracted some kind of viral-cold-thingie. I have a test today and I'm not planning on missing it, so I stocked up on cherry cough drops and those little pocket packs of Kleenex. I just stayed wrapped in a blanket Sunday and drank hot drinks, ate bread and listened to some Faithless whilst I worked on my C++ homework. The Faithless I have is the right amount of happy and sad sounds to fit my mood. I've always liked techno and trance but my collection is a bit eclectic and random. I don't have many albums of just techno but on my iPod I make as many techno play lists as I want and I'm ready to jam across campus. I have to admit that I've been tempted, on more than one occasion, to dance my way from class to class. I refrain. I'm sure my fellow students have no idea what they've been spared. If they had even the slightest inkling they would thank not only their lucky stars, but all the lucky stars, yellow moons and purple horseshoes. It snowed last night. So much so that the snow blower was pulled out of the garage. I don't have far to go for class, but I just know that half a dozen idiots will have forgotten how to drive in snow and will delay the commute, either by being in an accident or through super paranoia. That means they'll drive about 2 miles per hour. And if we go through a school zone, they'll slow it down to 1 mph. Too fast or too slow. You'd think that living along the mountains people would have figured it out, by now. I mean we brag about our snow on the state license plates. The least we could do is figure out how to drive in it. Toby status:Romping in 6 inches of snow. How can I continue to be the sky without my earth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home