Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, February 11, 2005

Wake up for nap time

Toby was barking at 6 this morning. He wanted to get up because he needed to be let outside. So I let him out and he came in and we played with his tennis ball for a bit. I went to get a bowl of cereal and when I came back downstairs to post and check email and such, well all those hours of sleep must have not given him much energy, cause I think I wore him out. He's asleep under my desk. Occasionally he will move to get more comfortable, and try lick my toes (damn that tickles). For all those who blog, (I'm talking to you, Tracy) be advised what topics you decide to cover. This happens a lot. Toby status: He's so cute when he snores. I got a pocket full of quarters and I'm headed to the arcade

2 Comments:

  • In terms of your link, I've heard of several people who have lost jobs over the comments they make about work on their blogs.

    This is where anonymity becomes such a beautiful thing...

    But since I didn't say anything terribly offensive, I'll let you know that this is me:

    -- Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2005 12:30:00 PM  

  • I find this Blog offensive! But it is a tingly offensive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2005 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home