Hell's Not So Bad

Saturday, February 05, 2005

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y...NIGHT!

Wow, Saturday is here. Saturday night, time to party! Time to relax! Time to...research for a term paper and finish a program and study for a test and write an essay and...if I get all that done by 7, then maybe I'll treat myself to an episode of BtVS or Firefly. I hope your weekend is filled with more fun and less work than mine. Unless you like work...then I wish you all that you can handle...including all of mine. Toby status: Outside, sniffing the perimeter. Nice to know that if anyone attacks the house, they'll be licked to death before they can do anything. Effect without a cause

4 Comments:

  • Oh dude, that sucks. I remember those days....

    I need some writing inspiration. What's your essay on and what are the requirements? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2005 09:00:00 PM  

  • Sorry. I forgot the anonymous thing bugs you. The previous comment is courtesy of yours truly, Maggie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2005 09:01:00 PM  

  • Just a summary/strong response on an article of our choosing. I've chosen this

    By Blogger Kaplin, at 2/05/2005 09:06:00 PM  

  • You're such a rebel :).

    Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2005 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home