Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Bad me, bad

I didn't post yesterday. Again. Sorry. I just get busy doing things. I know, nothing should be as important as making sure you have something to read that will hopefully amuse you and bring a tiny ray of sunshine into your humdrum little life, but I have priority issues. I promise I'll seek therapy so I don't disappoint you anymore. Snow comes and goes. All that snow from the other day is almost gone, but there is supposedly more in route. C++ goes well. I'm liking it more and more. I still like Java, but I'm beginning to understand each languages strengths. Some of those overlap, but certainly not all. Also, a big you-told-me-so regarding Firefly. It is good. I was told so awhile ago, but I can only focus on so many addictions at a time. Toby status: Trying to play soccer with a tennis ball. He's very coordinated, but this might be beyond him. There's no place that I can be since I found Serenity

1 Comments:

  • So what you're saying is you're spending your time with a ship vs. writing about your life in your blog...

    I'm not sure if I can handle this. ;)

    Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2005 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home