Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, February 04, 2005

To speak of many things

My iPod rules. I have the 4G U2 edition. The batteries on the 4G are great. I just realized that I have not charged it all week, and I listen to it everyday. Today is Maggies birthday. Say hello and 'Happy Birthday'. Today my CIS prof, who teaches two of my four classes today, is moving. He's declared today to be a 'lab day'. So that means I only have two classes. That's really great, but they don't start till noon. So I have two hours of class right-smack-dab in the middle of the day. This gives me time to read the book I'm using for my Poli-Sci term paper, go over my summary for English, code some C++ homework and play with my beagle. Then when I get home, maybe we can walk my Big Ass Mug down to the 7-11. Now I capitalize Big Ass Mug because that's what it is. X96, a local radio station, has a concert/music show every year called the Big Ass Show. I go just about every year. They have 8-10 bands and it's usually pretty good. Well, if you buy your tickets at the station, they give you one of these mugs. The first year that they did the mugs, they were 52 oz. That's pretty big. For the 8th show, the second year of the mug, they were 64 oz. That's pretty damn big. This last year, the 10th show, they had a very special version of the mug that was 100 oz. 100 oz!!!! That's insanely damn big. ONE HUNDRED OUNCES! See the massiveness of the mug? It has a warning label on it. See the warning label? Keep the kids away from it.

Toby status: Chewing on a rawhide bone, looking immensely content. Has is ever come down to do or die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home