Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hotter Than Hell

I know it's because I spend my time in my dark and cool basement, but I'm not very acclimated to this high temperature this year. It's 104 F in places around the valley today. That's damn hot. So Toby and I hide from the Day Star in the basement enjoying cold beverages. I bought some books for Fall semester today. I was only able to get three of them and the total came to $281.10. When I grow up I want to be a textbook publisher. It's the best legalized racketeering gig in town. I'll try to find the rest of the book on Amazon. They're sometimes cheaper there. When they are, it's by a lot. So kids, look for your books outside of the school bookstore, and remember to buckle up. Toby update: The poor little guy is still kind of sleepy. But he get up and wanders now and again and he's even wagging his tail. I think he's feeling better and he looks like he's on his way to a full recovery. I recall Central Park in Fall

2 Comments:

  • Just FYI, when you get closer to graduation, you have to take out small loans for books.

    By Blogger Tracy, at 7/21/2005 01:35:00 PM  

  • Don't forget to try ABE books online. Between Amazon and ABE, I tended to get away with a lot less pain when buying books.

    I'm sorry about Toby; I hope he's okay.

    Also, I'm very sorry about the phone bill. :(

    Finally, yay for free chatting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2005 09:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home