Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It was all I could have hoped for

Thank you for filling out my simple little survey. You were all very helpful, except for the wacky names. Maybe next time I should require you to log in. So, as far as how I feel about the whole thing? I'm against a new law. I think there are too many "You can't do that" laws. If the state were to lighten up on the drinking laws, I think that there would be less resistance to this law, but people, especially non-LDS people feel very controlled and resist things that add to that. Even if they make sense. It becomes lees about health and more about individual rights and freedom. So, I've been trying to use the podcast setup in iTunes and I hate it. It has one or two redeeming qualities but those are overshadowed by all the crap. CRAP! iPodderX is supposed to be coming out with a Windows version soon. I think I'll hold out for that. In other geek news, I just ordered a new USB headset. They got great reviews so I hope they'll work nice for me. I wanted USB so I can plug them in without having to unplug my THX 5.1 surround speakers every time I want to use voice or game quietly. Late night is not the best time to be cranking my speakers to "11" while playing Battlefield 2. Toby update: I realized he's very smart. He hides in the basement under the air vents and sleeps during the afternoon. Since it's supposed to be 103 degrees F today, I'm thinking of joining him. Don't think 'cause I understand I care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home