Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, July 01, 2005

Stupid Via

Today I had to reboot my PC after installing some stuff and when it came back up I got a 'NTLDR not found' error. The NTLDR was not corrupted, the drive it was on was not showing up in the BIOS. I had to reset it twice before I could get it back up and running. I'm not going to buy another motherboard with a VIA chipset again. Anyway, some less technical stuff. My friends Ryan and Harold are back in town. They were out at their annual training for the National Guard for three weeks. Actually, Harold was gone six weeks. That sucks. I've been doing homework all day so I don't have any cool programs to pimp or reviews to post. Besides, we're on the verge of a three day weekend. Five, if you're me. Mine started today, but all I did was mow the lawn and work on math homework. Tomorrow we're getting together for my brother-in-laws birthday and then Monday is a family BBQ. Tuesday is more homework, but no class. My math prof will still be out of town and his is my only class that day. I hope you all have a good weekend. Try not to blow up too much stuff. Toby update: Today while he was napping under my desk, he did something I've never seen him do before. He was wagging his tail in his sleep. Not like a slow sleepy wag, a fast and tense wag. He'd do that for a few seconds and then stop for a minute. Then he'd do it again. I hope it was a happy dream. Don’t give me songs. Give me something to sing about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home