Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, June 02, 2005

This Time I Mean It

I'm back, for good, I hope. Too bad for you. The last week was full of funerals and wakes and moving furniture and all that kind of stuff. Then I just wanted some time. But I'm over that and I'm ready to blog again. So I've got to write a memoir for English. I was thinking that it takes an ego greater than mine to think that anyone really wants to read your memoirs, then I realized that I blog. So I guess I can write a memoir. I'm thinking of writing about some of my experiences in Europe, seeing ancient places and ruins. I love history and actually seeing some of these ancient wonders I've read about so much is truly awesome. And I mean that as in it fills me with awe. Yeah, I think that's a good place to start. Toby update: I try to walk him every day but things have been crazy the last few weeks. This morning we got up and walked him before H went to work and he went nuts. He loves to get out and smell everything. I'm glad we're falling back into routine so he can get his walks in everyday. You are evil since you cannot be evil

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home