Hell's Not So Bad

Monday, February 28, 2005

Company

My aunt and uncle are going out of town so we're watching their dog, Porter. He's a little English setter whose only a few months old. That makes him about the same size as Toby. Toby likes him but he won't leave him alone. We're keeping him in the garage most of the time and if Toby's inside, he wants to go out. If you let him out he runs right to the garage door and scratches and barks wanting to get in to see the other puppy. It was cute at first but he just won't leave him alone. I mean, how long do they have to sniff each other before they can just nod and say hi? Anyway, busy week in school. A few programs and such. I have a term paper coming up soon that I need to be working on. I feel tired just thinking about it all. Toby status: Laying by the back door whining to play with Porter I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home