Hell's Not So Bad

Friday, June 10, 2005

We're all fine here. How are you?

I've not said anything about Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, mainly because not everyone had seen it yet. But now I think most people have. Frankly, I wasn't planning on seeing it until it hit the dollar theater. But, a freak accident with my dad buying tickets for the wrong day happened and I was called in to not let a ticket go to waste. So I went. I really liked it. I really liked EP I when I first saw it, but the more I thought about it the more I felt cheated. II was the same thing. I was VERY disappointed with the whole midichloreans thing. I think we all were. I have no idea what Lucas was smoking that day. Anyway, III was good. I'm glad the SW thing is done now. I've already turned my attention to September 30th for Serenity, and December for The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Holy crap did that look good. Toby status: He's been wanting so spend a lot of time outside. That's great. But he wants me to go outside, too. When I go out he ignores me and wanders the yard. If I go in he comes back in to get me. I'm confused. Television! Teacher, mother... secret lover. Urge to kill... fading... fading... fading - rising! Fading... fading... gone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home