Hell's Not So Bad

Monday, June 13, 2005

So Sleepy. Must...Have...Dew...zzzzzz

Man am I so tired. I'm sitting in Operating Systems class and I'm ready to fall out of my chair. I don't have narcolepsy, that I know of. But how would I know if I did. Especially if at the moment I fall asleep I become another personality? Sorry, I recently re-read Fight Club. Highly recommended. Yesterday was my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. That's encouraging. I hope Heather will be able to put up with me half that long. I know I can wear patience thin, pretty quick. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised my mom never had a stroke or something while I was in high school. I wasn't a bad kid. Not intentionally. Like the time I didn't mean to set the bathroom rug on fire, but did. See, that kind of stuff just happens. Toby update: I don't know what he's doing at the moment, I'm at school. But this leads me to a thought I've had before. Do I need a Toby-cam at the house? They're lined up at the window and peer down into limbo Frightened of jumping, in case they survive

2 Comments:

  • Toby-cam?

    Oh yeah! But only if you have a live feed to your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2005 07:42:00 PM  

  • You set your parent's bathroom rug on fire?

    *snort*

    What other fabulous stories haven't you shared yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/14/2005 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home