Hell's Not So Bad

Thursday, February 03, 2005

$241,000

I don't want this to get too political, but I wanted to say that the Education Department is seriously deficient. Due to a big fuss, the kids show "Postcards from Buster" will not air an episode in which Buster goes to Vermont and has dinner with a girl, her mom and another woman. Nothing is mentioned that the parents are lesbians. But the Education Department freaked out and said this was pushing the gay and homo agenda. They went so far as to ask for grant money back. It's a grant. If anyone should be giving money back it should be Armstrong Williams. That was not morally gray, it was just plain illegal. Ok, we're done with politics today. I found a link to this wacky stuff. I'm not sure that it's funny, or not. Either way, I couldn't stop watching till I had seen them all. Fair warning. Toby status: Staring out the window, trying to figure out where Heather went. (Psst, she went to work, she'll be back later tonight) It's not where you're born, it's where you belong It's not how weak but what will make you stong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home