Hell's Not So Bad

Monday, January 31, 2005

I bet you would, Panama Red

I have plenty of opinions, until it counts. I'm supposed to come up with some topic find an article on and write an analysis of it. The problem is that while if you you were to bring up a topic I would talk about it all day. Left to my own devices, however, and I find that nothing is important enough or significant enough to take my time and resources. I can write about nothing, and mean it with all my heart and soul, but I have trouble finding something meaningful to discuss. I'v decided that this is not my fault. It's obviously TV. Real life is not as dramatic or sexy and so reality has begun to pale in comparison with such iconic figures as Homer, that CSI dude and that chick from Bay Watch. I'm starting to get scared about my C++ class. Apparently it's very easy to abuse the memory and crash the OS. I was comfortable with Java, which didn't allow such shenanigans and other goings on during it's watch. In related news, one of my other professors claimed to be one of the original hackers. He was working for one of the companies on the original Arpanet. At the time, it was easy to say you'd seen the entire Internet. It was only 40 or so computers. I'm not sure that's something to be bragging. It kind of makes me want to wipe his hard drive for him. Try 'hacking' without an OS, chump. I'm glad the sun came back. It made for some nice photos of the mountains. I'll put some up tomorrow. The snow was blowing off the peaks and creating a real nice effect. This was in contrast with the green grass and t-shirt weather in the valley. Toby status: Full belly and fuzzy ears. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home