Hell's Not So Bad

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

No time like now

So here it is. Blogging. I had a blog at one point but it succumbed to laziness. I have a lot of writing this semester and I've also found that I get more opinionated as I go through life. Who'da thunk? I'm guessing that either I care more about issues that affect my day to day living, or I just like to have a dissenting opinion that makes the majority angry. I'm sure it's a healthy bit of both. Anyway, the point is that I'm going to give this another try. You get to be my super secret journal that I pour my heart into every day. Oh, my! Did you see so and so in class today? Mmm, maybe not so much. Probably more like, Java is going well. C++ is harder. School is going well...you know, more like checking in with your aunt Lois at the holidays.

BTW, did you know that the spellcheck built into the Blogger editor doesn't like the word 'blogging'? Normally software companies have too much ego. Almost strange to see a timid one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home